Trustees History 1902-1927

In 1927 as it was the 25th  anniversary of the opening of the Hall it was decided by the Trustees of the day that a History of the Hall should be written down.  Reference was made to the history in the Minutes and after a considerable search the below History was found in an  old file amongst some even older papers.  Its great that we were able to find this original document.

 

History of Hall 220160301_11131820160301_11135720160301_111424